A home loan is a secured loan which gives you freedom from the regular arguments with your landlord, shifting any many other problems which you are facing just due to shortage of money. Some time your own home also become small for your big family but you are not able to switch to a big one and the reason is same not have much money. Home loan is the solution for all your these problems. This is a misconception that loaning is a bad thing, if you have the valid documents and have a right consultant then home loans will give you freedom from adjustments.
Significant Features of Home Loan
- Loans can be availed by salaried, self-employed and Non Resident Indians (NRIs).
- You could apply for loan for constructed, under construction properties and residential plot.
- From 1 year to 20 years, you can select your EMI according to your convenient.
- Loan transfer facility is available, if you intend to change your lender.
Documents Required For Getting Home Loans
Generally documents required for the home loan are same for salaried and self employed applicants but some are different according to their need and specific requirement of loan.
In case of salaried applicant
In case of self-employed applicant
- Salary slips/certificate for last few months along with TDS certificate.
- Latest Form 16.
- Last six months bank statement.
- Photocopy of audited financial statements for the past three years.
- In case of a partnership deed, photocopy of partnership deed is required.
- Profit and loss account for the past three years.
- Income tax assessment.